**All shipments, whether one book or a hundred, are packaged with triple-protection (one layer of plastic to protect against moisture, one layer of paper, one layer of bubble wrap) to ensure that your books reach you in the same condition they leave here**
Shipping of your order is done via PEP Stores’ PAXI parcel service (pickup point) , Pudo (pickup point run by Courier Guy) or The Courier Guy regular service for door-to-door deliveries.
+ Convenient: you have two weeks to collect the parcel
– Economy option is slow
You MUST provide a destination Pep when choosing this service, otherwise I cannot send your parcel. No Paxi parcel is sent until destination is confirmed by the buyer.
R65 flat fee for the 7 – 9 work days economic option (STANDARD bag). A standard bag can take up to 10 paperback sized books, but only about 4 large hardcovers once packaging is added. As it is difficult to judge exactly how many books fit into a bag I may request extra shipping from you should a large bag prove necessary.
R105 flat fee for the 7 – 9 work days economic option (LARGE bag). A large bag can take up to 20 paperback sized books, but has a weight limit of 10kg.
For R105 (small or large bag) you can use the Paxi 3 – 5 day service with RAM Couriers transporting your parcel, which typically delivers the parcel to any PEP in the country within 3 work days of collection. Please allow up to 5 work days to certain areas. The R100 covers both the small and large bag express option.
- Find the node number (Pxxxx) of your most convenient PEP branch and send it to me with your proof of payment (you can also include it in the address on your account so that it is on record)
- I drop the parcel at my local PEP and provide you with your parcel (tracking) number. Paxi will now also sms the details to you.
- You can track the parcel’s progress on Paxi’s website
- Once the parcel arrives Paxi sends both you and I a collection PIN by sms. If you don’t receive yours, I can provide it.
- Only go to PEP to collect the parcel once you have the collection PIN
You need to provide me with your preferred Pudo locker. Click here to find it.
+ Convenient: some lockers are accessible after hours depending on location
+ Run by Courier Guy, so just as fast as their door-to-door service
– You have only 36 hours to collect your parcel from the locker
Cost: I charge a flat rate to locker of R65, which will cover most parcel sizes.
- Find your most convenient locker with the link above
- I send the parcel from my end
- You can track the parcel’s progress on the Pudo website
- Once the parcel arrives Pudo sends you a collection PIN by sms and email.
- Go to the lockers within the specified time (usually 36 hours), enter your PIN and the correct locker will open. Retrieve your parcel.
THE COURIER GUY
+ Convenient: fast delivery to your door
– More expensive than pickup point options
If you prefer door-to-door delivery, we can use The Courier Guy at R110 for a parcel up to 5kg, R170 for 5-15kg. For larger parcels I usually cover the extra cost due to the sales volume of such an order. I will need your physical address, phone number and day and time of day (preferably in a frame of 5-8 hours) that will be best for the delivery.
International Shipping: I don’t ship internationally.